LinkWithin

Home » , , , , , » New Avant-Garde modern contemporary offices almost done..

New Avant-Garde modern contemporary offices almost done..

New Modern Offices for
Avant-Garde Home



Its with great pleasure that I announce to all of you that our new offices are just about completed and ready to use. We will be having a grand opening sometime mid September and opening up bigger space for showroom purposes before the end of the year. I have compiled some pictures for all of you to see the wonderful work Jessica Hale and I have done in remodeling these offices.. I want all of you to know that every straight line and cut is Jessica as I have no patience for those things and sometimes she re-did the things I had already done since they did not meet her standard of excellence.. In the end I think we did a good job.. Let me know what you all think...

Enjoy the following pictures..
























The outside sitting areas and bamboo gardens are absolutely beautiful and will be a great place to host marketing and promo events for the company.. Excellent place that will look better and better over time.. 

AG Home Goods